The easiest and fastest way to send us your files is as a PDF. Not only are the files complete (with no missing fonts or links) but they hold true colour management, trapping and open pre-press information.
The files are also small in size so it is easier to send them over the internet or via ftp and e-mail services – without any loss of quality or data.
WHAT IS PRESS/PRINT READY?
We ask our clients to adhere to the following specifications. Failure to do so may result in delayed delivery.
- Where possible please convert your text to paths, curves or outlines.
- All images must be saved in CMYK at 300dpi
- Make sure all colours are nominated correctly as PMS or CMYK and are relevant to the job you are submitting.
- Artwork supplied to spec/scale with bleed and crop marks relevant to job. Minimum 2-3mm bleed for print jobs (allow a minimum of 2mm safe zone either side of the trim edge).
- Minimum for signage 10-20mm bleed with a 10mm safe zone.
NB: FOR SET UP OF SPECIFIC FINISHES EG; EMBOSSING, FOILING, SPOT OR RAISED UV, PROOF PLACEMENT OF DRILL HOLES. SUPPLY ARTWORK AS A SEPARATE PDF IN 100% K ONLY. DIE CUT TEMPLATES, SPECS & SUPPORT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
WHAT IF I NEED HELP CREATING A PRINT READY FILE?
Email your file to [email protected] if you would like us to check if the artwork is press ready.
Our in-house graphic designer can also set up a print ready file for you, either by correcting or completely re-setting any supplied material for a MINIMUM $44 fee.